Friday, February 25, 2011

ginger

hi  few  years  ago  i  trained  a  golden  retriever/lab  mix
named  ginger  she  is  so  sweet  and  loveing she  loves  every
one  and  other  dogs  she  had  a  sister  that  was  a  golden  retriever
named  sandy  she  died  in  2010  last  year.I  trained  ginger  to
sit,lie  down  on  come mand  and  how  to  come  when  called
and  how  to  bring  things  to  me  me  like  toys  her  balls  and 
how  to  lie  down  in her  bed  when  i  tolde  her  to  and  how  to
not  to  jump  on  me  and  i  train  her  to  stay  by  my  side  when  we  walk 
on  a  leash  and  how  to  leave  a  treat  on  the  ground.I  trained  her  how  to go
a  ground  diffent  things  and  how  to  jump  over  thing  like  jumps.
i  talked   to  her  owner  she  said  that  i  did  a  great  job  trainer  her.

No comments:

Post a Comment